ABOUT THE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE 2020
The beautiful city of Brussels will provide a perfect setting for the 3rd International Conference on Innovative Research in Science Engineering and Technology on the 11th-13th of September, 2020.
The field of science engineering and technology is as dynamic as it is vital. In order to stay on top of the field, you have to constantly keep your finger on its pulse – from following the latest trends, to identifying most pressing challenges, to conducting your own research. IRSETCONF is your opportunity to do all of this and more. Join fellow academics, scholars and researchers for three days of intense learning and networking. Submit your paper for publication in prestigious indexed journals, present your poster, or join as an attendee. You are guaranteed to leave the event inspired and invigorated.
Last Round History
The 2nd International Conference on Innovative Research in Science Engineering and Technology was hosted on the 12th-14th of September, 2019 in the capital of Italy – Rome. This was a memorable event full of learning and networking opportunities.
We were delighted that IRSET 2019 attracted such an international audience. The participants came from countries like Egypt, the United States, Israel, Australia, Iraq, Jordan, Pakistan, Poland, and many others… Read More.
Your health and safety is of utmost importance to us. That’s why we take every precaution possible to create a safe learning environment, which includes:
- Distribution of medical masks and gloves to all participants. We will be strictly enforcing the rule to wear the mask at all times during the conference.
- Disinfection of the premises. The venue will be thoroughly disinfected before the event, following each conference day, and during breaks in between presentations.
- Disinfection of the equipment. Following each presentation, all equipment, including the laptop and slide pointers, will be thoroughly disinfected.
- Distanced seating. The seating will be arranged so that each participant is able to maintain a safe distance from others.
- Packaged meals. As opposed to a more traditional buffet, the participants will be catered packaged meals, which are prepared in accordance with WHO’s food safety guidance.
PAPER PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITY
- The Conference Proceedings will be published with ISBN Number.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
All accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings with ISBN 978-609-485-059-2. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
To Keep in Mind:
A Platform for Idea and Knowledge Sharing Focus on Fresh Outlook and Perspective
Call For papers
The conference is seeking submissions related to the following conference topics:
FIRST VISIT TO BRUSSELS?
One-day city tour free of charge
Brussels is the capital of Belgium as well as the capital of the European Union. With so many things to do in Brussels, there is no surprise that the Belgian capital became a booming city with attracts countless international tourists. We particularly love the architecture in Brussels which spans from interesting elements of Gothic and Baroque to minimalist postmodern buildings. The Grand Palace is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and it’s perhaps the most visited part of the city. Brussels is home to an array of cultural events and festivals year round and the city is known for its exquisite chocolate and extravagant beers. There is no surprise tourists from all around the world continue to add Brussels to their list of Euro itineraries. Here are the coolest things to do in Brussels for first-time visitors.
International Conference in Brussels on 11 - 13 September, 2020
Pre – Registration
In view of the outbreak of COVID-19, a new Pre-registration option is considered for attending the conference.
In pre-registration mode, you initially register as a Virtual speaker and pay the registration fee for Virtual attendance. An Invitation Letter will also be issued to support your visa application to attend the Conference. If travel limitations are removed by the time of the Conference, and you are interested in physically joining the event, you can change your presentation mode to Oral or Poster presentation by paying the extra fee required for Regular registration.
Alternatively, you will have the option to shift to another upcoming conference. A list of upcoming conferences in the field of science, technology, and engineering are as follows: