ABOUT THE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE 2020
The beautiful city of Brussels will provide a perfect setting for the 3rd International Conference on Innovative Research in Science Engineering and Technology on the 11th-13th of September, 2020.
The field of science engineering and technology is as dynamic as it is vital. In order to stay on top of the field, you have to constantly keep your finger on its pulse – from following the latest trends, to identifying most pressing challenges, to conducting your own research. IRSETCONF is your opportunity to do all of this and more. Join fellow academics, scholars and researchers for three days of intense learning and networking. Submit your paper for publication in prestigious indexed journals, present your poster, or join as an attendee. You are guaranteed to leave the event inspired and invigorated.
Your health and safety is of utmost importance to us. That’s why we take every precaution possible to create a safe learning environment, which includes:
- Distribution of medical masks and gloves to all participants. We will be strictly enforcing the rule to wear the mask at all times during the conference.
- Disinfection of the premises. The venue will be thoroughly disinfected before the event, following each conference day, and during breaks in between presentations.
- Disinfection of the equipment. Following each presentation, all equipment, including the laptop and slide pointers, will be thoroughly disinfected.
- Distanced seating. The seating will be arranged so that each participant is able to maintain a safe distance from others.
- Packaged meals. As opposed to a more traditional buffet, the participants will be catered packaged meals, which are prepared in accordance with WHO’s food safety guidance.
Last Round History
The 2nd International Conference on Innovative Research in Science Engineering and Technology was hosted on the 12th-14th of September, 2019 in the capital of Italy – Rome. This was a memorable event full of learning and networking opportunities.
We were delighted that IRSET 2019 attracted such an international audience. The participants came from countries like Egypt, the United States, Israel, Australia, Iraq, Jordan, Pakistan, Poland, and many others…
Call For Papers
The conference is seeking submissions related to the following conference topics:
Engineering and Technology, Physical and life sciences, Health and Medicine. Other related topics will also be considered.
MARIVAUX HOTEL CONGRESS & SEMINAR CENTRE
Address: Boulevard Adolphe Maxlaan 98 – 1000 Brussels, Belgium
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the city of Brussels famous for its vibrant culture, architecture, Art scenes and excellent cuisines. organizing committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge.
We look forward to see you all on September 11 to 13, 2020 in lively Brussels.
PAPER PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITY
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
All accepted papers will be published in the conference Proceedings with ISBN 978-609-485-059-2. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.